Summer Vacation
My plans for this summer vacation do not
include many travels or places to visit, because I will not have a lot of free
time. This summer I will do my internship.
I am not from Santiago, so in December I will
travel to Linares to see my parents, brothers, my dog Toqui and my hedgehog
Ziggy. I think I am going to stay there until holidays (Christmas and New Year
Eve), because I have to start my internship in January. In Linares I want to
sleep and rest a lot, going to the mountain and breathe pure air, because I
will need to recharge my batteries to deal with a summer working in Santiago. Maybe
I will also go to the seaside in places near to Linares… I really like the
beach.
Ziggy
Toqui
I will do my internship in January at a radio:
Sonar FM. I am very anxious to start this work, because I am hoping to learn a
lot and also have a good time. I have discussed with the director of the radio
the things I will have to do and I think the job is going to be fun because is
a place that includes many things that I like, specially the music. The most
part of my job will have to do with the production of different radio programs,
cover some concerts, writing radio scripts and producing contents for the news
section of the radio.
But I don’t
want to be only working for two months, so I want to visit some places near to
Santiago with my boyfriend that also has to work. Weekend will be our time to
go to the beach or some other nice place.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario