Changes to my study programme
When they ask me about anything that I would
change to my career, that is Journalism, I always think that one of the most
necessary changes is related to the faculty facilities. For example, I think
that the amount of radio and television studios is not enough for all the
students from Icei so the infrastructure could be improved; I also believe that
technological equipment like microphones, video and photo cameras, voice
records and many others should be more. We really need this equipment to do our
work and not all of the students can pay for them since they are very expensive
so I think that the faculty should have them.
Another change I would do is about the
workload. This year I have felt in many occasions that time in the class room
is not well used and we have to do a lot of work, besides to study for a test,
at home. I know our career is getting more practical and less theoretical with
the time, but maybe we should have more facilities and have more time during
the day to report, filming our reportages and documentaries, taking photos, etc.
I remember have to film a short documentary and have to cancel some interviews
or shooting sessions for coming to a class where we didn’t do anything really
important. I imagine that for film students this situation must be worse. I
know all classes are important, but there are times where we have to prioritize
some activities.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario