The Wind That Shakes The Barley Review
I really like The Wind that Shakes the Barley because I have always been very
interested on historical movies, either fiction or documentary. I think that
this movie it is a good representation of what was Irish War of Independence
and it shows in an enjoyable way a very tough and important moment for the
history of this country.
I have two favorite characters: Sinead, because she is the representation of the women that fought for that cause, proving that either women or men were necessary for getting what Irish Republican Army (IRA) was fighting for; and Damien O’Donovan, first because Cillian Murphy is my favorite actor and second because he performs a character that develops during the film: at first he was not sure about be part of the IRA, but then he decides and he maintains himself loyal to the cause.
What I like about this movie is the darkness and drama that helps to understand how hard was this war, I think that it is a very good representation of that. Bu I don’t like some scenes I consider that are unnecessary, because maybe it could be a little shorter.
I have two favorite characters: Sinead, because she is the representation of the women that fought for that cause, proving that either women or men were necessary for getting what Irish Republican Army (IRA) was fighting for; and Damien O’Donovan, first because Cillian Murphy is my favorite actor and second because he performs a character that develops during the film: at first he was not sure about be part of the IRA, but then he decides and he maintains himself loyal to the cause.
What I like about this movie is the darkness and drama that helps to understand how hard was this war, I think that it is a very good representation of that. Bu I don’t like some scenes I consider that are unnecessary, because maybe it could be a little shorter.
I like the scenes that contribute suspense and
tension so one of my favorite scenes was when the men are released from the
cell and they have to escape or when the IRA members attack the Britain officers
at the bar.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario