Postgraduate Studies
I am very interested on the digital way of
making journalism. So I am not thinking about a specific course, but if I did a
postgraduate course, I definitely would like to study something related to the
digital communication.
The main reason to study this it has to do with
the fact that today almost all the works are getting digitalized, and
journalism it is not the exception. So I think it is very important to know how
to inform people using all the technological tools that we have on hand today.
I will not say that I don’t want to keep the traditional
trade of printing the editions of a magazine or newspaper; I think that it is a
very good complement for a digital media. But I think internet it is a very
powerful and useful tool that can help to expand all the benefits of the
communication and that we have to make the most of it.
Searching for some courses on internet, I found
one that is teached by the University of Chile, so this would be an alternative for studying here in Chile. But I want
to study abroad, and take a part-time course for having a job also, maybe in Spain. I know that the Autonomus University of Barcelona gives
several of these courses and some masters related to communication and audiovisual
information.
So, the subjects that I would like to study are
the use of technological tools, how to make multimedia and transmedia products
to combine an entertaining way of making journalism with cultural products,
especially music, and how to build and transmit this products.


Totally agree with you everything is getting digitalized and the courses that you mentioned would help you with that ... they sound very interesting too
ResponderEliminarI'm agree with you, people in the communication have to learn about digital tools
ResponderEliminar