My future job
It is hard for me to imagine a specific job for
my future, because I think that I need to try out many ways of making
journalism that I have not experienced in depth yet. But currently I am working
for a music site called RutaRock that, as its name says it, is a website
dedicated to publishing news, articles, interviews and reviews about different
artists and music genres, but mainly rock and alternative music.
I work as a writer for this site. I write
articles, make interviews or album reviews and I go to concerts and then I tell
that experience in a review. So, I am
sure that my future job will have to do with the cultural area and, specially,
with music. Working on a radio it is an option too, but I like working behind
the scenes, so I would not like to be a radio announcer.
I like working outdoors when I must go to
events that include music or when I must interview bands and artists, but the
rest of the work I prefer doing it sitting on my desk. In this sense, I think
that a perfect work would be being part of a special and creative space to
inform and entertain people, like a music magazine or radio, working both
indoors and outdoors. In the regard of
working for a magazine, I would like to create something new and, specially, to
use digital communication for that.
The opportunity of traveling for work it is not
so distant, because this is an area of journalism that needs the journalist to
live the experience in the field, so it would be great to have to travel for
knowing talented people, new musicians and different ways of making music.
I don’t really know what I expect from the
salary of my future job, I guess because the idea that I have is still a little
vague, but I would like a salary that can afford me to support this method of
work, I mean creating new spaces and living from the fusion of art and
journalism.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario