A country I would like to visit

One of the countries that I would like to visit is Iceland.
Something that I know about Iceland is that it has wonderful landscapes, which are possible thanks to the geographic location of this country. Lagoons, volcanoes, high mountains and glaciers are some of the natural attractions that can be found in Iceland. Another thing that I know are some musicians that I found in internet some years ago when I was at school. They played folk music but that melodies sounded special for me and I began to investigate from where they were and that place was Iceland. I remember being listening to Pascal Pinon or Sin Fang and, at the same time, wishing to be at Reykjavík, where they usually were playing. This place is the capital and largest city of Iceland and is known for the beautiful architecture that with its colors and shapes it gives to the city a very harmonious look. So, if I ever visit Iceland I would like to get into the beautiful landscapes that I have seen in photographs, specially the lakes and rivers but also the cities that can help to know the culture of this place. I don’t know if I would like to live in Iceland but at least I hope spend some time there on holidays.


Reykjavík

Gullfoss

Húsavík

Dettifoss

Pascal Pinon



Comentarios

  1. It seems too cold for me but I would like to go too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It looks beautiful on the pictures! I've watched movies and series that were filmed on Iceland, now I understand why :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario